Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye bloody 2010!!!!



YES!!!

Finally and Officially saying GOODBYE to bloody 2010
this year i learnt ALOT
this year i suffered ALOT
this year i was so freaking unhappy
this year i cried at my b'day (not the happy way)
this year my life changed

but new year is coming
everything can start afresh!!
even my life

I have no New Year Resolution
only New Year Wish

A Little Prayer To God,

Dear God,
This year Please help me find the rite guy, the one that will not break my heart again for Heartbreak is the most painful thing ever in this world. 
This year Please help me obtain a good job with good prospect, the job which can lead me to a good future and being able to earn ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT of money so that I am able to execute what I promised to Dadi and Mami and my babes.
This year Please help me ensure that I will be happy, cause unhappiness drives alot of negativity in me and I would love to say good bye to Mr Depression.

Dear God,
Please ensure my dear Lao Gong Number 1 safe and sound for He was the one that accompany me through all my tears, when I can't sleep He was the one that let me hug till his neck breaks, when I am angry He was the one that let me throw and bang onto the wall with no complain.
and Dear "LGNo.1" I can't bare to say goodbye to you when i have to leave u on the bed while i pack my bag and leave. I do wish aunty will treat you nicely and at least not throw you away. =(
I really did thought of carrying you back to Malaysia with me, but it was seriously mission impossible.
I Miss You Soooooo Much "LGNo.1" >..<"


Dear God,
Please do ensure everyone around me will have a blessed New Year ahead and all are leading a happy life.
I pray that everyone will have good health and no more negativities in their live.


AMEN




No comments:

Post a Comment