Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Mini Update


Havn't being able to Blog much
since landed on M'sia
all thanks to
stupid NO WIFI and
NO DATA for my prepaid numbers
and 
NO STREAMYX for Sibu's old home

-0-
FML
and learnt a fact
IPHONE IS BLOODY USELESS WITHOUT DATA/WIFI

sighz~

well good news is
got a call for my very 1st job interview
 and YES I am very very very very very very
SUPER EXCITED and NERVOUS
omg!!!


and
am currently in SG for half vacation half job hunting trip
to add on
I totally do not have any proper attire for jobs n interviews
seriously
my life is so weird
lolololz


Do Wish me Luck for my Interview
and 
Merry Belated Xmas and Happy New Year to all~
I love u all babes and guys
^^

have some real good proposals for business and career for future
need some good planning and execute them
and DO HOPE in these 2 years time
I am able to achieve something
to show everyone especially Dadi and Mumi
I AM A CAPABLE WOMAN OF MY OWN CAREER N LIFE






With Love <3




No comments:

Post a Comment