Thursday, December 9, 2010

KANTA @ Langford

Kanta Japanese

Casual Dining Japanese Restaurant in Langford WA
Open lunch Tue – Fri 1130-1430
Open dinner Tue – Sun 1730-2100



Bong brought us to Kanta for dinner
and it was like
OMG

seriously
why ain't I aware of such good Japanese Restaurant in Perth before?

we were seated at the bar
and look at the cheft
soooooooooo serious!!! 
=D
 

A hungry gal would look like this!
LOL

**********

and OMG again
cuz the pricing was reasonably cheap summore!



 **********

When order was placed
we were given this starter appetizer

seriously
very appetizing hey!!

=D

super love it!!! 
and next coming up
is our 2 serves of Salmon Sashimi~

yummy yum yum~

and here comes the
SOFTEST SKINNED gyoza ever in Perth

ooohhhlalaaaaaa~~~


and finally
wut I'd been craving for
Yukke Yukke Yukke!!!!!

fresh raw beef + sauce + egg yolk
OK not everyone manage to accept
eating raw beef
but it's like super yum!!!

*must be super super fresh beef lah, abo will b food poisoned loh*
LOL


Sharon's Chawan mushi
and we were like OMG again!!!
superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bouncy 
and it practically MELT in our mouths
=D

Tataki
VERY FRESH and grilled super evenly
=D
another yummy yum yum~~~

Scallop + Salmon Wrap
another entree we ordered after seeing
the other customers ordering it
dis one
YES
is a must to order as well!!!!!
LOL

AND~~
Sharon's fav
FISH HEAD
lolz

Steamed King Fish head in Sweet Soy Sauce

seriously ever since reaching Perth
I havn't taste any reli reli reli fresh fish meat
and this one makes me flyyyyyyyyyy

the meat
so fresh! so sweet! so soft!

LUV LUV LUV!!!

AND HERE COMES OUR MAIN DISHES

Gyu Tounge Steak + Rice

I would die eating this again
-0-|||
the meat grilled to perfect!!!
seriously PERFECT!!!

Unagi Don
was a lil disappointed with dis dish
super not stand out
and not as good 
I would say
=(

and~
RAMEN!!!
very simple and basic ramen
but the soup was soooooooooooo good!
If it ain't cuz I was full till nearly vomited
I would try more of it
>..<

FINALLY
DESSERT!!!

yes yes yes yes yes!!!

Kanta Special Ice Cream!!!
Azuki + Vanilla Ice Cream + Green Tea Ice Cream~

and it brought me to taste bud heaven again~
LOL

gOSH

after this post
I would seriously think
I'm a pig again
LOL

the food were all soooooooooooooooooooo GOOD
and life is so Good


A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY BELOVED BONG 
FOR BRINGING ME HERE 1 WEEK BEFORE I'M
HEADING BACK TO M'SIA FOR GOOD

seriously I would think
I LOVE YOU 
and 
I HATE YOU
at the same time
lolz....

Love you for bringing me there
and
Hate you for bringing me there as well
LOL


I would so miss these food 
after I head back
>..<



eeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment