Thursday, December 9, 2010

Super Long Post


Recently have been infected by the virus called Laziness
gosh!!!

It's time to update sth in d blog
and by squeezing everything in a post
end up with this 
SUPER LONG POST

lolz

K, being lame again~
I strongly apologize for it
=X

2nd last Sat nite in Perth out Party
Back to the old Metro again
well wasn't up to the mood for party that nite out of sudden
Fuck my Emo addict
ggrrrrr

end up gt forced to head out
and did dis super syokk make up
sometimes emo is a good thing I reckon
LOL
it boost up my creativeness

Yes
hanging out wif my beloved Bong again
*we are not Lesbo aye!!! LOL*

and Jye jie jie
since it's like his last Sat out b4 flying bak to Indo for Vacation
-0-|||

sometimes
he tend to ACT CUTE whilst taking picture with me
I wonder WHY
lol

And Elsie is back to Perth from Taiwan
well the use of "back" word won't b much appropriate for her
cuz she's just having a vacation in Perth
and shocking me with a brand new and young bf
LOL

Gosh gal
You're like super skilled
I should so learn 
"How to pick up guys" skills from you!!!

And the still in Perth ST and Lisa
lolz~

Yumi, Becca and the girls~
=D

Yumi is heading back to Korea soon
and it's like for good just like me
so I officially have a FREE ACCOMODATION STATION and GUIDE TO CLUBS AND PLASTIC SURGENT AGENT based in Korea edi
=D

HAPPY!!!!

Yes Fish Net
one of the best pantyhose ever
2nd of my fav
Most fav one would b black see thru pantyhose

**********
Dinner out with Sharon Phang
Location: Hawkers Cuisine Restaurant
hahahahahaha

was craving for Waffle with syrup and butter
AND 
butter chicken
*sibeh fat loh dis Evee Teo*


^^
see~
Hawker's Western Butter Chicken
Mali's fav~
muahahahahahahahhaa

and Mami says not to waste food
so end up take away the leftovers

Some how
Aussies DO NOT eat waffle with syrup and butter
WHY??????

such weirdos!!!
Gelare didn't have any pre-packed butter
so end up with these 2 slices of Margarine
OMG!!!

MORE FAT!!!

AND REMEMBER
WAFFLE + MARGARINE = YUCKK!!!!!


Soon
in my photos'
you won't appear as constant as b4 edi
=(

**********
Thursday's schedule
Catch up lunch wif Scott @ Jaws in the City
Yum Yum sushis ~~~

Past lunch time edi
but it's still pretty packed

And continued with Coffee @ Cafe54
cuz YES I ADMIT I AM VERY TALKATIVE!!!
lolz....

dis candid shot of him makes him look so old!
but he liked it...

SCOTT TEO U R SUCH A WEIRDO AS WELL!!!!!

and FML
I looked so bad
-0-|||

*no make up*

Afternoon
Kaling n Lisa rang up
so drop by Imp to catch up wif the gals
end up being offered VIP tickets to 
Motives' party
=D

a pretty new US cosmetic brand which is going quite big in the state

Went to Bong's hse
make up n gt ready
Love her Dior super pink blush
=D

Kaling and me
we're such narcissistic aye~


Ready Set GOOOOOOOO~~~~


The "party" was held at 
Curtin Technology Park's Function Room
weird place for a make up "party"
LOL

raffle tickets for lucky draw
who would b the lucky ones???

Deco were simple
*a lil disappointed in a way cuz i was expecting a bit more deco*


<3


VIP prices
=D

LUCKY!!!

Food!!!!

must eat eat eat
cuz we're all famished



I think I really bring luck to Bong
LOL

both of us won one lucky draw each
a bronzer and a Vitamin C lip balm
lolz




weren't really impressed with the make up range
but the primer was like
GOSH!!!!!

OMG!!!
hahahahhahaha
the gals that tried the primer
everyone bought one

and bought the Skin-intelligence skin care travel pack 
to give it a try

I DO HOPE IT WORKS WELL
>..<

I reli reli reli wanna minimize my pores!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment