Monday, January 10, 2011

unconciously

unconciously
everything happened so unconsciously

unconsciously I started to notice
unconsciously I became nervous
unconsciously I got used to you
unconsciously I found I actually missed you


this is weird
really really weird

I missed the me whom is able to be in control 
I missed the me whom had never felt so helpless

everything I want to say
all became lost when you are around
everytime I see you
I feel so helpless yet so safe at the same time
this is so freaking irony

I know I shouldn't expect too much
I know I shouldn't ask for too much

cause all these
is just pure my imagination


but 


these few days
when you are not around
when you don't even bother to text or call me
I realise
I really do miss you





sighz~

Evee Teo
you are in deep shit dy!!!!!!

NO GOOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment