Thursday, January 20, 2011

A.T.M



When there is no lust for anything in the world
One is equal to a dead body

Career, Love, Money, Family, Friend

What more can you ask for?

Career
Just score an interview with Lanvin @ Starhill Gallery
will be heading out to KL for interview after CNY
I'd lost a chance for a job 
I don't wanna lost my 2nd chance no more

I REALLY NEED AND WAN A JOB!!!!


Love
Love wise, still no luck
I still don't encounter with a man steady and man enough to come n conquer me
all I see are disappointment and more disappointment
but I still believe in true love
and I still believe the man that's worth it
will come soon

一个会让我心疼的男人是不会让我哭泣的
and this is the type of man
i strongly believe

Sharon said
all along men are not confident enough to conquer me
so she strongly believe
the one that will conquer my heart
will be man with very high quality

潜力股啊!
你现在就给我过来!
lol


Money
I am unemployed
I spent all my savings 
all thanks to bloody LIFE and PROBLEMS

I need a job
and re-start my savings
ASAP!!!

Family
all these while
relationship with family
is the biggest concern for me

A slight denial from the family
is enough to send me off committing suicide
and this is said based on experience

I love every members of my family
all of you are the one i care the most
and what you all said is the words i care the most as well

I really really wish
we would never quarrel no more
and really really spend a real good time together

No matter what
Dadi, Mami, ah Kai, ah Nong
you all are the ones that I loved the most in this
whole wide world



and finally
Friend

I am proud to say
I have alot of really really good friends
all these lovely people
are too good to be true

I know it's hard to meet
people who is worth it for you to trust your heart to
but I am lucky
for having so many that cared for me so much


when you only have
2 dollars in your bank account
who's left 
who's standing there supporting you
who's your real friend
I'd seen and I'd known

with all my heart
I really really wanna thank you all
for being there for me





so
ATM
what will I be?
I have no idea
but

I WILL HAVE A GOOD AND BRIGHT FUTURE
and
THIS IS  MUST
^^


No comments:

Post a Comment