Friday, January 21, 2011

Alcohol in Need


Life in Sibu
equals to
BLOODY USELESS AND MEANINGLESS

have been doing NOTHING
back home
everyday spent at home sleeping
everyday spent doing nothing
go out have Breakky, Lunch and Dinner
and what else?
maybe some alcohol consumption at night?

I may have no luck with men
but I'm very lucky when it comes to friends
cuz everyone treat me like a Baby
and I am really grateful for it
I truly am
^^

the tiniest bit of attention to everything I said
the simplest way to make me happy
when I needed someone
you guys are always around

God is truly fair


Was at Ling's house and I found this
It's a wonder that this thing is still around
after so long!
lolz

this would mean
business is running high and well

and muah fav Ribena packaging
tested out the new flavour
and I AM IN LOVE!!!
^^

RIBENA RIBENA RIBENA RIBENA


Went out wif nana and the girls
shopping in Sibu = pointless
LOL

Dinner at Cafe-Cafe
4 gals with ALOT OF FOOD!!!
every people that walked pass us 
couldn't stop staring at us
LOLOL!!!


and end up consuming alcohol at night
alcohol in my system
is the right way to keep me happy
get rid of all the negative emotions

I hafta admit Ah Yong is reli reli reli so damn cute!
LOLOLOL
one freaking high boy
and he does remind me of the boys back then
when we're all mad drinking back in Perth

and the most incredible thing happened
I seriously couldn't believe
nowadays guys in Sibu still
wrote notes to know gals
LMAOOOOO

Would love to take a pic
but the boys were sitting right beside us
and it would be pretty awkward if
I took a pic of the note
LOL!!!
but hey
it's so freaking OLD SCHOOL
even Ah Nong know it and say
he will NEVER do such thing as well

well
will be back
tonight for more alcohol consuming!
I need more alcohol
>..<




and just downloaded a huge file
of Dream Boy's photo
LOL

MAD HOTNESS




No comments:

Post a Comment