Friday, January 14, 2011

R.A.I.N


the sky seems to understand my mood
the rain havn't stop ever since
I touched down on Sibu

the feeling of being stupid and useless
keeps repeating it self in my mind

is this how a person feel
when he/she is at the stage of
not knowing what to do and what he/she is becoming in the future?

when will I start to live
when will I live my life to the fullest?
when will I be able to do something meaningful
to my life?

LOST
is this something every fresh graduate feels?
EMPTY
is this something every 20++ year old single women feels?
STRUGGLE
is this something every poor people feels?

somehow
have been pretty emo lately
all thanks to the bloody raining days
and being home alone AGAIN
why do I have to be alone
back in Perth
and now came back to Sibu
the same thing again

I am not type that can
conquer loneliness
I am not a strong woman
no I am NOT
for I am weak
I am so bloody weak
and I HATE IT


can you be a little bit STRONGER
Evee Teo???
Just for your own sake
please be strong



-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment