Friday, September 24, 2010

Errrr.... Long Time No Blog??? LOLOL.....

yohooooo
SORRY FOR VANISHING FOR SO FREAKING LONG MY DEAR BLOGGY~
life was a little tooooooo full for me to sit down and blog
and line was a little tooooooooo lag for me to sit down and blog
FML

had a K session with Jungle all them
last last friday nite
^^
and pulled out d SUPER LONG TIME NO SEE Ah Jia out with us
this guy REALLY havnt come out for like how long?
at least 3 months n more?
LOL
how can you do that!!!!!
incredible!!!!

And a candid shot of Ah Bee
LOLOL...
I think he's gonna kill me
when he sees this pic
=X
and 1st time sing K wif Iris
Iris and her fren Chern actually went to Ninniku for dinner
and i served them
when Manager Jun knew they were my fren
he even let me made 2 free Lemon Lime Bitter for them~
and NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED that
we're actually heading out to the same K session
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
the world is so freaking small aye~

Claire busy doing what???
*no idea*

Our Alcoholic table~
And a trial of
NO FLASH candid photo~
looks gud xia~
I know i'm super pro in taking pics~
LOL

Another one of my right hand side shot

**********
Had my very 1st lunch at Wong's a.k.a. 旺记 @ Bentley center with Jackie
they used to be at Karawara
and recently just moved to Bentley Center
=D
I so prefer the new space
compared to the old one
but dun like the wall colour
too =(
stuffy
i reckon....


So many customers~
so long neva have MoMoChaCha
but too sweet
too many coconut milk la 阿旺!!!!
>..<
I NO LIKE And long time no drink
Yeo's Winter Melon Tea~
Muah Hainan Chicken Rice a.k.a. 海南鸡饭

I wonder WHY they always serve such BIG PORTION of rice
=..=
And Uncle Jackie wanted to eat their 鱿鱼酥
And sth sth 排骨
lol...
i totali forgot its name!!!!
**********
And Sat nite
CLUBBING TIME
didn't plan to head out d actually
but Andy's b'day
Chloe ask go wif her
Ron keep call ask me go out
Andy did text me but i forgot to inform him i changed my number
LOL
soli ya bro~
so end up
YES OUT!!!!!!
But I'm so fat...
So freaking UGLY....
FUGLY!!!!
-0-
hate hate hate

And Yumi did keep bug me
ask me out as well
cuz dat Clubbing Girl is definitly OUT
lolz
Yumi wif her diy shirt
LOL
so many holes woman!!!!

And~
the GIRLS~
Welcome bak Viv~~~
ur missed when ur gone~~~~~~~
hohohohoho
Viv is bak in town party people!!!!!
And from my cam
Me, Chloe and Shazz
LOL

Another pic wif Viv
but i luk so FUGLY FAT here
omg...
LOL

AND SaiLou is here as well~
Metro
=-=
A place to meet old frens~
And New Friends too~~~
=D
Me, Kaye, Vivian, James, and Chloe
Question:
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BLOODY PERVERTS IN METRO NOWADAYS???
KUAT MANY XIA LOOOOOOOOO.....
GAOLIN!!!!!
one bloody China pevert a.k.a. coward a.k.a. MAN FLY
kept annoys us
can't stand
hafta scold him away
and YES SUPER COWARD
after jst one short scolding
he jst wandered off
LOLOL
funniest part
d 'man fly' came back
try to pevert anor frien
Chloe just pushed him
and he flewwwwwwwww off
LMAO
super useless 'MAN FLY'
I HATE MAN FLY
I HATE PEVERTS
I HATE HATE HATE!!!!
**********
Sunday night
work again~
=D
i like working
kept me engaged and income come come come~
And it was Caris + Sean + Wendy's b'day bash
lolz
super combination
they were happy

3 peeps' age add up
end up is 72 years old?
LOL
omg
Candid shot Candid shot~~~
After Cake eating
table super messy xia...
Monday
had dinner @ Penang Rasa Nyonya

Interior was so pretty and new~~!!!
cuz it's pretty new~
hohoho~
1st Milo Dinosaur in Perth
=D
GREAT 3 layered Teh Peng
cuz REALLY CAN SEE 3 LAYERS~
Chicken Curry
I LIKE


Honey Orange Pork
LOL
but tast like Honey Pork back home
Love Rasa Nyonya food
super strong m'sia taste
M'SIAN FOOD LOVER
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE LAAAAAAA
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment