Monday, September 6, 2010

3rd and final post for this particular post....

THIS IS GONNA BE MY
3RD AND FINAL POST
FOR THIS PARTICULAR POST
IF MY HTML F.U. AGAIN
I WILL SERIOUSLY
NOT BLOG DIS POST ANYMORE!!!!!

lolol......

dun blame me
it's the stupid html code
which drives me CRAZY
eeww!!!!

well showing off my pretty hair do~
nice bump i would say
LOLOL
*no cheating, no back combing, no anithing inside*

**********

And again i hafta say
Adl and Dennis's come back to Perth
LOL

HELLO PARTY ANIMAL~

dis is when we're still sober
Jas.... act sexay~ huhu
Joanne still such a mature hottie... ^^
and here comes
DRUNK PPL
hav fun wif the KUSO pictures
-0-|||
i know i look ugly
KUSO or not..
LOL

and
a sudden fetish over my cancan hat
^^

I HAVE GUD TASTE
lol

dis guy wanna get one for his golfing
LOL
NO EYE
and dis guy impersonating
Jason Mraz

gud to see the boys back in Perth
=(
I do miss the old gang
when party is fun fun fun~

No comments:

Post a Comment