Sunday, February 26, 2012

Vintage is Love



It's time to decorate my humble little room
I wan VINTAGE!!!!!
gawd......
Vintage frenzy, but it's just so so sooooooo intriguing
<3 <3 <3



Got called up to go to Ikea at like... 9.30am
OMG
I'm being serious!!!! cuz we needa head to Ikea and reach there by 11am
if not, due to it's Sunday, Ikea would be like bloody packed!!!
was quite surprised tho
we reached 1U dat area around 10.45am and guess wut...
MINOR TRAFFIC JAM ALREADY!!!
KL u gotta be kidding me
How many cars do you contain?
=="

but Ikea was still fine
not too many people as expected
which is a good thing
cuz me dun go well with TOO MANY crowd

Furniture hunting
gawd....
it was seriously so so soooooooo fun!!!!
spot a few i wanted
but the pricing was a lil too pricy



=\
seriously?? for a few pieces of old junk stuffs
the price are like more costly than the brand new modern design???
geez.....
well, might made a trip downtown to Home Decor @ Ampang
for I'd spotted some really really pretty white vintage furnitures there
please please please be budget friendly for me....
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee ><

References of the style i wan for my room











from what i have in my room
i still have a long LONG way to go
but need to take a step at a time
1st stop, my quit cover and bedsheet
got myself some cute floral *some people called aunty style* design for myself!



would love to get Ikea's the vintage metal with white paint bed frame which would cost me around
RM600 but no point... migh as well work my way come up with a move conventional design

To get checklist
Wallpaper or big platform with fabric to give my walls a facelift
vintage style cabinets, dressing table & mirror
photo frames for wall art
and many many more

oh my gudness
so much things to do but so
limited budget....
=(

I need to get myself MORE $$
darn....




posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment