Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lost Touch


Had seriously lost my touch with blogging for like ages!!!!!
Gawshhh!!!!!!

Seriously, all these lost of laptop, excessive working hours (which is like pratically 6-7 days a week 9-8pm), and  having no fate with "internet" is driving me nuts!!!!!!!

My camera is practically having spider webs all around it, and poor bloggy is neglected by me!!

But not to worry!!! All of these will change in less than a month's time!!!
Finally moved into our new house at PJ-Kelana Jaya area, Unifi peeps are coming to install by next Tues.... my $ from Aussie will be TT back to me anytime soon...... =D

This proves that downfall will not continue always... right??? 
At least we do climb up hill once in a while.... LOL!!!!


a lil humble view from d Condo <3

And do bare with the low quality photos for I seriously have NO PLACE to load my photos
from d Sony dear for uploading
I'm practically taking photos with d crappy *or not dat crappy* HTC cam
worst of all......
I'd totally forgotten where I'd misplaced my little Sharp Jap mobile!!!!
Daaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnn.......


By the way,
bro intro me this mile crepe shop 
which he claimed to be pretty famous as ALOT of bloggers
had visited and blogged about it
the 
Food Foundry
the cake was pretty ok, for......
I had better 
=\
and I really did!!!!

but yet still,
it's still a 4 star rated mile crepe
I would say
^^

Yum Yum~~~



Oh man,
I really missed all the blogging
I really missed this Emotions Graveyard
I really really can't wait to get me a brand new hybrid cam + a brand new powerful laptop (which fully supports Photoshop CS5 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) 
and 
last but not lease
I CAN'T WAIT TO START MY OWN FREELANCE FASHION BRAND
need to get a sewing machine, a sewing mannequin, and many many more garment making stuffs

Evee Teo
you need to be back on track
SOON
ok?




No comments:

Post a Comment