Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just another emo moment



Had a fair bit of chat with Bong last nite
She is stucked and depressed
My heart aches when I see her like dat
for in her i see the old me
the me whom been there done that

In one's whole life, one will come to the phase where
we have no idea what to do with life
How will life goes on as they says "Life's a bitch, so just Fuck it"
and I say "It's damn true!!!!"

I was stuck in the middle of no where
where I don't see any light, I don't see any paths, I don't see a fucking thing!!!!
I was so freaking stressed till I was depressed
the thought of ending the bloody bitch life flashed through my mind like a rewinding tape again and again

Thank God for all the people that came into my life
as a walk by, as an enemy, as a friend, as whatever roll they played
Everything did happened for a reasons
and till now I still strongy believed it!

Thank God for my family,
yes, we are not a perfect family,
we are not filthy rich, my mom may not be the sweetest, my dad may not be the most successful,
my 2 little rascals may not love me as much as I'd wished for
but I am blessed to have them
we've been through ups and downs
we'd struggled, we'd enjoyed
no matter what happen, in the end,
when i'm at my lowest point
they are still the one to be there
holding me strong and tight
trying their best not to let me fall deeper and deeper

One quarrel with big K had woken me up from my pathetic self
Opening up and talking to mom woke me up
like real harsh but real real true too!!!!
"Yes, you are not perfect, and, Yes, you did wrong, and Yes, you may be failure at things you were expected to excell in, so what's with all the
crying and feeling sorry for yourself or even blaming yourself? It will do nth for you at all!! You might as well get over it and find a way to solve the problems and get going with life... There's no point in wasting time and stoping there and feeling pathetic,"

From that moment
I'd learnt not to hide not to escape everytime problems occurs
no matter how hard life is
I will still do my best to get going
even at the moment I have to do it alone
I still have my family to support me
I have nothing to fear

So dear Bong,
any problems
try to open up and talk to your family
Do not let people influence you and take over ur life
You need to be in control of your very own life
be in control and then you will find your path to life
just as I did

I may wasted alot alot of time searching for the right path
I don't want people around me to waste as much time as I had

God be with you all, may all of us find the right path for our very own lifes
Be in control and be happy always
well... at least TRY to be happy always... LOL



Peace out <3



eveelicious.blogspot.com


posted from Bloggeroideveelicious.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment