Monday, February 20, 2012

ROCCOBAROCCO

Helloooooooo Unifi!!!
Finally, the unifi people came and installed the very important things in d new chateau of mine *lots of love*
and came to my surprise, the unifi TV actually does come with Fashion TV!!!!!
OMFG!!!! *overloaded with love*
How I missed all my Fashion TV moments 


Deary Rileen introduced me this website Fashionvalet.net
a Malaysian designers' platform of online boutique
encouraged me to apply for a job for it cuz it's what I'd wanted to do all these while
*cross my fingers & hope for all the best*
pretty pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I wan back into fashion business baby!!!!
and YES I MEAN IT!!!!

*banner is credited to Fashionvalet.net*

and while surfing thru the net,
suddenly this garment flashed in front of me on the FTV


Gosh!!
I found LOVE!!!!
Must credit to its designer Roccobarocco
did a wiki on Mr Rocco


Rocco Barocco, born in NaplesItaly in 1944 is a Fashion designer.[1]
His real name is Gennaro Muscariello. After his first steps in the fashion industry he legally changed his name and surname to Rocco Barocco.
During his childhood and youth, he lived on the island of Ischia in front of Naples, where he grew up with his eight brothers. Charmed by the fashion world, he decided to move to Rome in 1962, where he worked with Patrick de Barentzen and Giles. In 1964 he started a company with Giles, which lasted for over ten years.
In 1974 he opened his own show room in Rome's piazza di Spagna and in 1979, after his success in haute couture, he presented his first prêt-à-porter collection.
I seriously have this thing with haute couture
all the details
all the beadings
all the laces
all the layering
profound love
<3 <3 <3

Roccobarocco's Spring 2011-Ready to Wear Collection












Mr Rocco, way to go dude!!!!!
Congratulazioni, Ottimo Lavoro!!!!


**********

all these brings back memories
gawdness!!!!!


2011 Malaysia International Fashion Week experience
so so much differences
but frankly speaking
MIFW must do so so much more improvements
so many "hiccups" during the show 
and this is bad 
for this is an International Fashion Week some more
>..<











 ********

Next stop.... I WANNA WATCH 
London Fashion Week
Bora Aksu's Fall/Winter 2012 show!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment