Thursday, September 22, 2011

Someone just Hanged Up on me in WHATSAPP!!!!! >:(

Made myself a Signature for both my emails
darn luv it~




This is how it looks like when it's placed in my
Work Purpose Gmail

and this is how it will look like when applied to my
Personal Use Hotmail

yea baby~~~
muahahahahahhahaa

and did a little experiment with Gmail and Hotmail
signed in at the same time
I tried sending an email between the 2 emails
and I do found Hotmail receive mails are 2 times faster than Gmail
oh well
You Got Served Gmail
even tho Gmail do have a better choice of cute themes for the window homepage
still
efficient wise
I'll still stick to the good old Hotmail
^0^
*Hurray~!!*



**********



YES Ladies and Gentleman
this is my flight booking from KUL back to BTU 
for Chinese New Year 2012

must book the flight early
if not the flight tix price is seriously shocking
deathly shocking

Direct flight from KUL to SBU
it's bloody gonna cost more than 1K ringgit per person for a return flight

while
KUL to BTU
will only cost me 400++ ringgit for a return flight per person

GEEZ...
does this mean Sibuian are darn rich and
packed with Chinese people???
=..=||
this is bloody rip off hey!!!

LUCKY I have my dadi and mami
currently based in Bintulu
so we can fly to Bintulu and drive down to Sibu
Will be flying wif the 2 brothers


speaking of the 2 devils
I MISSED THEM SO MUCH 
even tho just had an argument wif the Big boy
some stupid things regarding CNY
how long we will spend in Sibu
and he bloody hang up on me in Whatsapp!!!!!!!
=.=

"No mood talk to you dy, I wan off whatsapp" = "Hang up on me"

Geez~

and hafta called the Little Boy to complain abit
and seek for help
tho he's not much help
just referred me back to Mum

.......


and when Dad called to inform me that
the tix hav been booked
mentioned about the issue
and Dad did the same
referred me back to Mum


........


*speechless*

Hafta Admit
Mua Mum is the Ceasar in the Family
Mua Mum is the Hitler in the Family
we all MUST listen and OBEY to her
no exeption
=..=


oh well
still luv the Mum much much
she is our pillar
mentally or physically
thou she might stressed me out sometimes
but
she is the one to turn to
when we are in trouble
and she will always be there
to set things right


Love You Mum
^3^


No comments:

Post a Comment