Friday, September 23, 2011

Cheeky Dadi *heart*


Never know dad can be so cheeky at times
LOL

Today is a darn stressed out day
was busily panicking in the office
then suddenly my whatsapp buzzed
*Look, owh~ its dad*

let's see wht he say



LOL
it seriously made my day instantly
thanks Dad
at least i wont feel as bad as i should today
all thanks to all the workload n stress


and please don't let today be
the 3rd week in a row of me 
working 7 days a week
I would die out of tiredness

sighz~

Oh well
need to mention as well
the love from the Little one
^3^
told me he was at Timesquare
and asked him to deliver something over for me
i was stressed
i need to see my beloved one
thought he would ignore me
like the Big one
but then
surprise!!!


He actually brought me a Chatime all the way from Timesquare!!
love you ah Nong~~~~ <3
and thanks to Yoke Lin as well
for bringing me another Chatime from Pavilion
=..=
Now i'm 
Chatime Overload
LOLOL




Sighz~
I MISSED PERTH'S HIGH TEA SESSION!!!!
I MISSED KING STREET CAFE 
I MISSED THEIR FRENCH HIGH TEA MENU
I MISSED THE DARN CLASS HIGH TEA ENVIRONMENT

I missed how I enjoyed life
like a "rich spoilt brat" back then
=(

another few more years of suffering n learning
My luxurious spoilt princess life will be back
It's learning time at the moment
I need to survive this
I better survive this






sighz

I don't like this kind of feeling
at all

No comments:

Post a Comment