Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How Wonder Life is When You are busily engaged in Sth


Yes I'm going to make another shoutout
to my dear long brown hair
"I MISSED YOU SO, N I'M SO SORRY FOR LETTING YOU GO"
=(

*Evee Grieving*

**********


I know i'm abit too old for Popteen
but i dun care~
I still enjoy reading it and Mina
Chi chan and Haru did told me 
women like our age shud read CanCan in Japan
Haru even told me I shud read Egg


Well as a matter of fact
I'm not as gyaru as dat!!
@@


Went to Hakka Restaurant @ Pavilion
BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!!!
seriously I would never return to this restaurant no more

 Ordered Dragonfruit + Pandan + Ginger 汤圆糖水 instead of a drink
first taste was weird
*OS: Yuck! Spicy Dragonfruit!!!*
but eventually i kinda got used to it
and it wasn't dat bad at all
comparing to the food we ordered

黄酒鸡
seriously it taste like the kitchen just threw a whole bottle of
黄酒 into the pot and didn't even put in effort to check the taste
the taste is so much like alcohol overload without any salt

Thought the genius old me would do sth to save it
So i pured some light Soya sauce into it
bad move, It end up tasting like
Whiskey on the Chiken
instead of Whiskey on the Rock
Geez...
=\

And some Yam balls or wut I think
Miki ordered it
She said it is suppose to taste super good
well at least nt from this restaurant
LMAO

And the 咸猪肉
From my memory, the 咸猪肉 I tasted back in Sibu was so good
why this one is like
WTH??
lolol

dat's y I would say
EPIC FAIL
for this restaurant
and forever Goodbye to it
No dining thr No more


**********

I nearly forgot my Milkadeal.my voucher
I'd bought for a 2 hour full body massage session
so made an appointment to go do in on that particular evening after work

2 Hours Full Body Massage + Full access to their all facilities
Cost: RM58.00
yes... Bloody Cheap!!!!!

They played 新倩女幽魂 for me
while i was waiting for my masseuses

And super cute tiny bottled mineral water
<3

Environment wise
very spacious and quiet 
I would say
^^

In the Foot Massage Room
Soaking my feet in d tub of hot salted water
while waiting for my masseuses to be ready for me


I <3 massages
It helps me to release the tension of my muscles
really needed for us
whom walked so much in KL
=..=
Would make another appointment for massage session
once promotion is up again


weeeeeeee~~~~~


***********

We should all wear Polka Dot <3

LOL

Bought another Polka Dot dress
and this time it's in sandy beige colour
^^

the dress is very structured and best thing is
IT IS ONLY 25 RINGGIT!!!!
omg~




***********


This is how I normally spend my night alone
table lamp, a cup of warm coffee and laptop 


Best with some nice soul music playing
when one is tired of the busy day time life
night time is their Xanadu
If only my mind i can set it to peace 
It would make every moment perfect



One day
when I am not alone anymore
when I found the one
whom I can spend every seconds every minutes wif
the one whom I will b happy with

One day
I will not be dis empty no more

I still believe
this One day




<3



Gotta head off
need to prepare some speeches for this Saturday
our Center will be organising a Graduation for our current n ex-students
well to be exact,
Hilda and Me will be organising this graduation
but the girl had already applied for leave
to accompany her mum to Jakarta ages ago
so this last week
I'm on my own
>..<
STRESSED

Graduates Name List....Checked
Guest of Honor List....Checked
Venue,Time,Banquet....Checked
Mc, Performances,Agenda....Semi-Checked
Press,Exposure,etc....Checked
Videos, Student Testimonial, Speeches....Semi-Checked

what else
what else
WHAT ELSE??!!!!


I seriously dun think
the stuffs I'm doing is what I applied for
Initially I applied for the position PR & Marketing Executive
now 
I'm feeling more like
I'm the 
PR & Marketing Executive & Event Planner & Admin & Student Affair Officer & Advertisement Person In Charge & Graphic Designer & Secretary & etc
for short,
I'm one Multi-tasked worker
LOL!!!

Knowledge + Responsibility 
Overloaded


Need time go adjust to it
and digest what I am learning thru all these



Dear God, Pleas be with me
and do not let me fall 
for this
for one time
I want to be successful
in what I am doing
and not be a failure to everyone
who trusted me
I don't want to let anyone down anymore
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment