Thursday, September 15, 2011

Welcome to the YES world


Yes, I've just joined Yes 4G!!!
It was really hell living without internet
so i decided to sign up a bradband
Had a few options to consider but finally I decided on 4G
all only because its a LITTLE BIT faster than the normal 3G
plus will be installing UniFi soon
so won't want to engaged myself in a stupid plan for a year or two
LOL

Paid RM99 for the Activation and the Modem + RM68 for the 3.5Gbz usage for 30 days.
Good news is for the initial 5 months, upon each reload, I'm entitled a RM10 rebate
so basically I'm using like RM78 worth of data
the rebate part is pretty confusing if  ask me
but I'm happy with my 3.5Gbz 
^^


and 
I manage to stole sample packs from office
LOLOL~!!!!!
1o packets of Bio Essence Sleepin Mask
and 10 packets of Bio Essence BB cream
put the BB cream to the test straight away at work
they are so watery!!!
unlike d other BB cream i tried before
and one sample pack is more than enough for my face
I would say 1 packet i can use up till 2-3 days!!
LOL!!

WUT A SAVER!!
*the photos below are strictly not photoshoped*
look how watery it is!!!

and once applied, the colours are yet to sit in
but the pores are flawless!!!
 x
once the colours are set in
my left hand looks healthy!!!

now let's compare it with my un-BB creamed 
right hand
EEEWWW it luks so pale!!

-------------------

OK back to my achievements
LOL
what did i achieved yesterday??


I bought 2 pairs of shoes, 2 tops, 1 pants, 1 necklace, 1 headband, 1 pair of earrings and 1 USB pendrive!!!
what an achievement I would say...
=D

First off~~
the super cute heels from Opera
was struggling btwn this pair wif another pair of pumps
but well, pumps are not meant for daily wear as well
and I havn't got my car yet
so better do not put myself into pain
LOL!!!!



 Anor flats from Opera
Mine was at the edge of RIP so i better get ready a new pair for back up~
this time i bought a leather skin one 
not as glossy as the current pair
but it still does looks good!

and my tops and pants from Mirorcle
love their clothes
cheap and good quality!!
and i say DIRT CHEAP yes they are
comparing the quality of clothing u are getting?
YES THEY ARE DIRT CHEAP!!!
saw an online boutique selling a dress i bought from this shop
I bought it for RM20++ retail price
whilst the online boutique is selling it RM30++
LMAO

 From Mirorcle as well,
a super cute pink leathery head band
*hearts*


Got myself a Rose Gold plated TinkerBell necklace as well
<3

And super cute Rose Gold Plated ear stud
awwwww~~~

Lastly
my USB, and yes i paid much more higher den normal looking USB
but i don't care~
LOL!!!!
I am a "outlook" person
I would pay sth for wutever its price is
as long as it lookd good~
muahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

And thanks to Assema
for the cute little souvenir from her country - Kazakhstan
which is located somewhere in the world
LOL
before I know this girl I have no idea this country existed!!!

so, I did a minor research about the place
Quoted from Wikipedia 
-
Kazakhstan (Listeni/ˌkɑːzəkˈstɑːn/ or /ˌkæzəkˈstæn/) (KazakhҚазақстанQazaqstan, pronounced [qɑzɑqstɑ́n]RussianКазахстан [kəzɐxˈstan]), officially theRepublic of Kazakhstan, is a transcontinental country in Central Asia and Eastern Europe, the vast majority of its territory being located in central Asia. Ranked as the ninth largest country in the world, it is also the world's largest landlocked country; its territory of 2,727,300 square kilometres (1,053,000 sq mi) is greater than Western Europe.[6][7] Kazakhstan is one of the six independent Turkic states. Kazakhstan is one of the active members of the Turkic Council and the TÜRKSOY community which is currently being directed by the former Minister of Culture of Kazakhstan. It is neighbored clockwise from the north by RussiaChinaKyrgyzstanUzbekistanTurkmenistan, and also borders on a significant part of the Caspian Sea. Although Kazakhstan does not share a border with Mongolia, its most easterly point is only 38 kilometres (24 mi) from Mongolia's western tip. The capital was moved in 1997 fromAlmaty (formerly Alma-Ata), Kazakhstan's largest city, to Astana.

-

Basicly Kazakhs are Russian speaking Muslim
LOL
they are pretty hot especially the girl Assema

Will miss you heaps girl~
and also
Congratulations
for getting into the final for Qatar Airways!!!
=D


And i must place a blog 
in order to thank my dearest
ah Bong and ah Beng~
for the sweetest scened Belated B'day Pressie~
even tho the CDG tee was abit of
disaster
all thanks tho the stupid salesman
but
^-^
the perfume smell darn nice
and I love it
and I know Bong
you love it as well!!
LOLOL!!!!

well hope you will like your
b'day pressie i gave u
=\
even tho it dun worth much
but I will work harder
so that i can give u a better pressie in the future
>..<

Love ya bong~~~
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Lol such a sweet little twinkly.. I'm so in love with that perfume and regret din get one for myself but glad that u like it. N be patiencE for what u wanna achieve i'll give u my full support... N silly I love the pressie from u heapsss... Muakss..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ I'm really glad that u love them~~~ huhu~~~ hope to see you real real soon.... I'm missing u so so much dy~~~ muaks~~

    ReplyDelete