Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oktoberfest


Ok...
Life has been pretty hectic recently
Havn't being able to update bloggie
I'm soooooo sorry~~

teehee~

I'm just being lazy
*Oopsy Daisy~*

Things happened?

Well
Attended UWA and Curtin's Pasar Malam Fair
I would say this year
they really do compete

it's getting bigger
was pretty surprised at HOW BIG Curtin's was
OMG

lot's of new food
lot's of weird stuffs going on
and LOTS OF PEOPLE

really can't believe the crowd
eewwwww

We're lining up for
羊肉串
and we're in the queue for like bloody 45 mins
WTF

when it's our turn
lolz
we're being Asian
bought 15 Lamb 15 Beef and 7 Chicken wing

I hafta bring all the meat over to other frens
and EVERYONE IS STARING AT ME!!!

at the moment
i felt Popular
=..=
in a bad way
LMAO
And the long Missed Ramly Burger
OMG OMG OMG!!!!

and we lined up for bloody 30 mins for this one
-0-|||

Wut's wrong wif people and the line??
shieet~~
but It didn't turn out as gud as I expected
sighz

I miss M'sia's Ramly Burger!!!!
The crowd was horrible
fully packed
-0-|||


And enjoyed nice warm afternoon wif Claire @ GJ Vic Park
Havnt been out sitting around enjoy a cup of tea for so hell long
sighz~

I hate my current life
=(

Work is pretty good
Manager and the other colleagues treated me darn well

LOL

but the thing wif work is
Manager tend to make us drunk EVERYTIME at work
hahahahhaha

working drunk is pretty fun
but end up feeling darn sick afterwards
cuz I'm on my die atm
can't eat much

as every Alcoholic knows
drinking wif empty stomach = bloody drunk and hangover
sighz~~~

And pick up the old spark wif ah Bong
after stupid Min went bak
LOLOL

ok not in the weird relationship way lah...
LOL
Bong had been hanging out alot wif Min
and I was darn broke can't even go out
=(

finally now financially stable
and Min went bak M'sia edi
so now it's my turn to be "fed" till fat edi
eat eat eat...
wut else???
LOL
Supper wif Yam Ducky and steamed Tooth-fish
lol

Can't blif time flies so fast
It's edi October
Last year dis time
we're both crazy as well
oways out hunting for food
OMG

Sunday Noon wif Bong again~
went for Icey Ice cuz the weather is a little TOO HOT
lolz

Recently am pretty lazy to make up
but the day b4
Manager complained i look like a bloody hangover person without make up
*due to bad sleep d nite b4*
so today did some super light make up
I can't even bother put on mascara n use my Gel eyeliner... -0-|||

applied Tinted moisturizer + shape n dye my eyebrow and even use Eyeliner Crayon to
draw my eyeliner
Sibeh Lazi ah u Evee Teo
-0-||||

and I still look like shit
LOL
jst not like a zombie like the nite b4
Laziness drives me
to reposition my laptop on my bed
LOL

new fav past-time
lie on my bed and watch drama~
=D

SO LAZY
but i luv it~
LOLOL
Lazy is the BEST de-stress method
i jst hope all these will be done
and i can start a new life
=(

By the way
spot this necklace in the mag
super pretty arrgghh!!!
>..<
but must be pretty pricey as well

WHY AM I NOT RICH???
shieeeeeeet.....

AND DUE TO LONELINESS???
I am currently addicted to
have alcohol in my system

jst found out
I LUV TO DRINK
-0-||

and this is bad....


must change
must change
MUST CHANGE

=X

No comments:

Post a Comment