Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another Sleepless Night


It's another sleepless night for me
-0-||

This ain't good at all!!!

the thing with stress and life
equals to
NO SLEEP
then for us women
equals to 
SUPER CRAP SKIN 
SUPER CRAP BODY
SUPER CRAP DARK CIRCLED EYES


SHIET!!!!

=(



By the way
updated Window Live Messenger to 2011 Version
Very complicated i would say
but the Webcam function is hell funi

-0-||


the size of it
LOL


and I apologise to my deary Xiu~
hahahahahahaha
the 1st babe to try msn2011 webcam wif me
"laugh die me"

How can I sleep?
Need to wake up darn early tml
Heading to Yonnie's Skul to b her model 
for her assesment
ggrrr!!!!!


Tml sure can't head out without make up dy
I reckon

by the way
full heartedly
I wanna say thank u to ah Clay
for all the stuffs u gave me
LOLOL



**********


Dream boy started to use Twitter edi!!!!
LOLOL

OK OK
I may sound so "flower idiot"
but
he's still my dream boy ok!!!!

hahahaha

Logged into my-full-of-spiderweb-twitter
and straight away Followed him
but den
Noob dream boy
only speak Korean

SHIET

Language gap
but nvm la

got pic to stare
Good enugh edi
LOLOL!!!!


JYJ - The Beginning
one of the album pic
=..=
I wanna buy d album
erm....
tell truth
Only for the pics xia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA



and taaadaaaa~~~
the shoulder n arm that I wanna bite
>..<"

*bite bite*

No comments:

Post a Comment