Thursday, October 28, 2010

Noob Queen's Thursday


Quite surprising
Woke up super super early
7am in the morning

=D

Well hafta head down to NB to b hair model for Yonnie
for her assessment 
so didn't wash my hair the night b4
LOL

Look at the darn oily hair
and super black dark circle

Havn't take the train out for so freaking LONG
so decided
to take the train to the city wif Claire
after all
It's like hell cheaper than parking the car in the city
Perth City's Parking fee
is a bloody Leach!!!!!
>:(




Seriously,
Since we started driving
we'd NEVER take the train out together again
so needa do it once
b4 we're heading bak to M'sia~
^^







Reach Yonnie's school
was a little late
but still in time
teeheee

had hair washed
treatmented
and thermal styled
all for free

so what to complain




Cuz I am the one that know my head the most
the shape the pros n cons of my head
so all the way keep giving Yonnie tips
on which part of my head shud cover up and stuffs
and what type of hair style i'm suitable
the outcome was pretty ok
not too bad
^^

Good on You Girl!!!!

Can't wait to get the roots touch up by 2molo
I'm kinda sick of staring at the black roots
while i tie my hair up
=(


Drop by Apple Store
Saw this 
I SUPER SUPER WAN IT!!!!
>..<
another add on to my future wish list

Another Add on
I finally find it
My White watch
This one aint plastic summore
It's made out of Ceramic
and the Diamonds are Life-Long warrantied
>..<
AAARRGGHHHH
LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!!!

but it cost arnd Aud 399
shiet..
and it's only Fossil
Seriously got me thinking
went to see ToyWatch and Ice
but none caught my eye
I still had my eye on this one
=(

sighz

When can I be rich enough?
WHEN?

Claire commented
"If it Aint Expensive, It won't catch you eyes yea..."
Sadly, it's true
I tend to fall in love with exp stuffs
no idea why
so end up
can see can't touch or own.....

Wore the Furry Vest Claire gave me out today
It was pretty windy and cool
so this vest works well~~

luv luv~


Reach home arnd 3pm sth
was super tired
so fell asleep
-0-||

and I never know my Phone was set to silent
woke up arnd 7pm 
and found a text msg from Joanna - Boss From Work
Apparently I'm suppose to work today!!!!
WTH
OMG

I'm so fucked
>..<"


CHAM!!!!!
when Manager sees me, He's gonna Diu 9 me...
SHIT LAAAAAAAAAAAA


Evee Teo
Why Do You Have To Be So On9???

Sometimes i RELI RELI hate myself for being so noob...
UURRGGHHH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment