Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hello KL


evee is officially settling down in KL
for the time being
LOL

got my room
got my job

but I still need some times to get use to KL
especially the lifestyle

Will be working as a sales person for Jaspal
for training purpose for the initial 3-4 months
hopefully I will do well
and gt promoted
for the post I am really aiming for
is the In-house Fashion Stylist for Jaspal
and Annie our HR manager did proposed on
getting an external professional fashion stylist to train me

Pray hard and let everything happen in God's hand
Amen
^^



And my Iphone headset is officially gone
=(

Wanted to get a new headset
and I totally fell in love with Monster DB headset
its like super syokk
but the price is so darn syokk as well
=(

so end up hafta get dis RM10 cute capsule headset to use
for the time being for he said
he will bring out his headset for me
ask me dun waste $$ to buy a new one

keke
okie den~~
but needa wait
and I seriously hate listening to music
wif super crappy quality of sounds
and this freaking low GC low Ram's Acer laptop
is super crap as well
>..<

I REALLY NEED A GOOD QUALITY LAPTOP AS WELL!!!!
ggrrrrr............

No comments:

Post a Comment