Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Freaking Vday Everyone >=(


A special dedicated post to
the FREAKING Valentine's Day
=(

For all the couples out there
celebrating this day
I wish you all happiness
and have a very very lovely day

For all the singles out there
LIKE ME
let's freaking curse this day like there's no tomorrow
=(
So freaking stressed when this day comes
why does people celebrate Vday?

and WHY do all my exes tend to
REVEAL their true self and their hidden secret
especially regarding having an affair with another gal or whatsoever
on this freaking Vday

I reckon it's just my Vday is cursed
I am fated not to have a proper and nice and romantic Vday like the others
>..<

I oso wish I can celeb this day
with a man that love me and I love
have a simple nice n romantic Vday candle light dinner
receiving a bunch of super old school Red roses
receiving a "surprise" Vday pressie
but all these super old school, super classic Vday celebration
had NEVER ever occured in my life 
not once
=\


I AM REALLY FATED
TO HATE THIS DAY
EVERY YEAR



and 

last but not least


HAPPY FREAKING VALENTINE'S DAY 
EVERYONE




**********


and more pictures of 
Me, Myself and I
cuz I ain't got no one to take love love pic wif me
LOL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment