Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Den How does Life Goes on??


Ok Little Bloggy
Sorry for neglecting you for so hella long
bt oh well
Studies comes FIRST right~

Presentation yesterday and today
went pretty.......... erm.....
ok?
I HAVE NO IDEA
and i dun wanna think about it NEmore
=(

WHY IS UNI SO BLOODY STRESSFUL????
WHY!!!


ok...
done wif all the shit
and comes some fun stuffs

went to Wilson's 21st b'day Party
it was a pretty alcoholic nite for the boys
the thing bout parties here in Perth
its either u get drunk.... OR you get more drunk...
If none of the above happened
den that would mean
you get DEAD DRUNK

yes
it's all about drinking and more drinking
"Drink Drank Drunk"
the 3 big Ds
wohooo... sounds like FUN??!!!!



It's an all boys nite?
I HAVE NO IDEA
well it's Wilson's party not mine
bt Perth do seems to have more boys than girls
gosh....







These few days of stress and stress
Stressed for assignments, assesments, and presentations
=(
Locked myself in d house for quite a few days le
den received a surprise delivery from my dearest Apple Wong
gosh
i was really surprised
All the way from Freo and she delivered it to my hse for me
and it's totally 不順路
Soy Latte (sth i'd been craving for for sooooooooo long) + Choco coated Strawberries (My fav~~~)+bread + body lotion + Grapeseed tablets
Gosh
說不盡的感動
>..<

dat's y i love my frens so much
all these little things counts
to make my day brighter and happier

Ain't my Strawberry looks yummy??!!! ^^
❤❤❤❤❤❤



No comments:

Post a Comment